[ic] IC 4.8

Dan Browning interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 21:59:01 2001

At 09:01 PM 8/9/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>.cfg wrote :
>
> > Is there an ETA on the release of 4.8 ?
>
>What is an ETA ?
>BF

http://www.acronymfinder.com

ETA  Estimated Time of Arrival
ETA  Eastern Training Area
ETA  Eelam Tamil Association (Sydney, Australia)
ETA  Electronic Target Acquisition (also sometimes abbreviated as E/TA)
ETA  Electronic Tax Administration
ETA  Electronic Test Automation
ETA  Electronic Transactions Association
ETA  Electronic Transportation Acquisition
ETA  Electronic Travel Authority
ETA  Electronics Technicians Association (Greencastle, IN)
ETA  Ellenville Teachers Association
ETA  Emergency Tire Assistance
ETA  Employment and Training Administration (US Dept of Labor)
ETA  Engineering Task Assignment
ETA  Engineering Technical Assistant
ETA  Engineering Test Article
ETA  Estimated Transmitting Ability (cow breeding)
ETA  Etnoteam Adriatica
ETA  European Tropospheric-Scatter Army (communications system)
ETA  Euskadi Ta Askatasuna (Basque Homeland and Liberty; separatist group
in Spain)
ETA  Event Tree Analysis
ETA  Exception Time Accounting
ETA  Executive Travel Associates

Therefore, I would wager that .cfg was asking about the "Event Tree
Analysis" for Interchange 4.8.
;-)  But others might think it was "estimated time of arrival".

PS.  I seem to be experiencing some serious mailing list lag.

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danpb@mail.com