[ic] Credit Card Encyption

Corey Gilmore interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 09:44:01 2001

I know in my situation, i can't run the program from the command line.
Take the value of your ENCRYPTOR variable, probably something like
/usr/bin/pgp -feat
if you installed from a RPM, or /usr/local/bin/pgp -feat if you installed
from source.

Make sure your PGPPATH env variable is set correctly,
env | grep PGPPATH
if nothing shows up, check to see if you have a .pgp dir in your home dir,
ls ~/.pgp

and then set your path (for testing, you should add the path to
~/.bash_profile when you are done)

export PGPPATH=~/.pgp/

then, run
cat /etc/issue.net | /path/to/pgp -feat

and see if it spews out an encrypted file, or returns an error.

.cfg