[ic] admin ui problems (Unable to archive/delete) customer or order

Brian Kosick interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 09:58:01 2001

><snip>
>
>Ooops. I just made a wrong post.
>
>Thanks for catching this prior to 4.8.1 release -- you are missing a
>file, lib/UI/pages/include/order_delete_archive. It is now in CVS, but
>is attached to this email also.
>
>--
>Red Hat, Inc., 3005 Nichols Rd., Hamilton, OH  45013
>phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>
>
>Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
>-- Karl Lehenbauer

Ahhh, that's the right one!  For a second there I thought that I was going
to have to lay off the crack pipe  ;-)

That fixed my orders problem beautifully, but I still have the  same
problem with Customer activation/deactivation, I can change the values of
inactive from 1 to 0 manually through psql and it'll work, but I can't do
it through the UI.

I'm not sure if you saw my update to my original post, the gist of it is, I
created 2 new catalog for testing, both on the same machine, using the same
default catalog, the one using postgres as a backend, suffers the same
Customer UI problems, while the gdbm one, works fine.  I've checked, and
re-checked, the userdb design, in postgres table to the gdbm table, they
match.  (At least I am assuming they match, in the dbconf/userdb.pgsql in
/usr/local/interchange/foundation is missing the inactive field which the
interchange/foundation/products/userdb.txt has.  I added a definition to my
userdb.pgsql as inactive char(32) )
Brian Kosick
Web Programmer
New Age Consulting Service, Inc.