[ic] IC 4.8

Sat Aug 11 22:24:00 2001

Quoting Jason Timm (jason@itchoices.com):

> >Extra-Terrestial Alien
> >
> -------
>
> Well, this must be an Extra Tough Answer (ETA), because nobody seems to have
> an answer...  Seriously - does anyone know if it will be out in the next
> month timeframe or will it be more like 2-3 or more months?  Also, I noticed
> that there are books out on 4.8 now.  Are they any different than the online
> docs and mailing list - or is it just a compilation of those things?

It is iminent. We would have released last week except for the network
outage, and then we found a couple of issues that required some further
testing.

I would be very surprised if it wasn't released by the end of the week.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry