[ic] IC 4.8

Sun Aug 12 16:12:00 2001

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Jason Timm wrote:

JT>>>Extra-Terrestial Alien
JT>>>
JT>>-------
JT>>
JT>>Well, this must be an Extra Tough Answer (ETA), because nobody seems to have
JT>>an answer...  Seriously - does anyone know if it will be out in the next
JT>>month timeframe or will it be more like 2-3 or more months?  Also, I noticed
JT>>that there are books out on 4.8 now.  Are they any different than the online
JT>>docs and mailing list - or is it just a compilation of those things?

>From my old FidoNet days when everyone (or, almost everyone) waited
with bated breath about the arrival of the latest Binkly mailer and
they would ask when it would be released, the development team's answer
was always:

"It will be released when it is ready!"

Producers of software are like cooks making soup. Don't push them or
you won't like the product!

Or, "It's not soup yet!"

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Sunday, August 12, 2001 at 16:10 PM:
Why am I asking all these things?

This Linux System has been up 28 hours