[ic] Multiple images...

JT Justman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 02:29:00 2001

Hi! My site is coming along nicely, thanks to a couple choice tidbits of
help from the group. Thanks, guys, for being such a helpfull bunch!

Now my latest hitch: some of my products require only one (or zero) images,
while others may require four or five. My plan is to name images based on
SKU, and have IC show all that exist for a given SKU (i.e. 10002-01.jpg
would be the second image of SKU 10002).

I could simply write as many [if file /location/(sku)-(n)] statements as I
could imagine using, but I'd prefer a more eligant solution. I can't seem to
get the hang of diong loops in IC, has anyone worked this out?

Thanks!

JT Justman