[ic] Re: !! discount prices in steps !! HELP (Mark Johnson)

Mark Johnson interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 09:10:01 2001

If you will post the exact code you're using, and where you're putting
it, maybe I can help. Unfortunately, I sent out a couple of addenda to
the original I sent out (which didn't work), so I'm not sure what you
used and what you didn't.

I also noticed, after going through some variations, that there seemed
to be a one-request "lag" for the discount amount that was set, though
not the discount itself. Not sure I have a workaround for that one,
which would mean if you really need to be able to display the actual
amount discounted, you'll probably have to write a usertag.