[ic] problem with mail receipts

STEVE LANGE interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 14:38:00 2001

Hello all,

  I'm trying to customize the e-mail sent by Interchange, and have run into a snag.  I've got the following code in both the /etc/report and /etc/mail_receipt

[if-modifier sample]FREE[else][item-price][/else][/if-modifier]

  The problem?  It works in the report, but if I add this to mail_receipt, I get back a completely blank e-mail.

  Previously, I added this chunk of code, and tested it:

[if-modifier sample] SAMPLE: [/if-modifier][item-field title]

  This works fine in _both_ places - so it makes me wonder if there's something IC doesn't like about using the [else] tag in the mail receipt.

   Anyone have an idea on what's wrong?  Did I find a real bug?

     Steve

Steve Lange
Business Analyst - Web Application Developer
Menasha Advantage
steve.lange@menasha.com
ph: 920.751.1196
fax: 920.751.2399