[ic] Clear Basket

Corey Gilmore interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 20:58:01 2001

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Jim Balcom wrote:

> A while back, this code was posted to clear the basket:
>
> [button
>        text="Clear Basket"
>             src="other/clear_basket.gif"
>        hidetext=1
>        form=basket
>       ]
>       mv_todo=cancel
>       mv_nextpage=index
> [/button]
>
> This works fine under Internet Explorer (ugh) but Netscape passes over
> it and ignores it. (I've got it in basket.html)
>
> Is there some way to make this work under Netscape?

I know I had one strange problem with Netscape, and nested tables.  For
some reason, NS wouldn't show the entire table, unless I set the height
and width on the table.  I don't know if you are using tables or not, but
try adding a border to it.  Or try the code in an empty page.

I'm not sure about the syntax for the button tag though, since I left my
books at work, and the IC docs online just have the word 'button' inside
of an EM html tag.
http://ic.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?id=hYiv2GzV&mv_arg=ictags05%2e08

.cfg