[ic] RE: Mega Perl Modules! (was IC 4.8.1 installation docs)

Tue Aug 14 21:33:00 2001

Quoting Boone, Ricky (BOONER@truliantfcu.org):
> <snipsnip>
>
> > ... It told which CPAN modules were
> > necessary and what the prerequisites were, etc.
>
> </snipsnip>
>
> Is it just me, or were there a lot more Perl modules needed than were asked
> for in the prerequisites?  Here is a list of all of the ones I had to
> install, plus ones I had to install to let the original ones install:

These are essential:
> MIME::Base64 2.12
> Safe::Hole 0.08
> MD5
> SQL::Statement 0.1020

This is strongly recommended:
> Storable 1.012

These are needed for the UI:
> libwww-perl 5.53
> HTML::Parser 3.25
> HTML::Tagset 3.03
> URI 1.15
> Bundle::libnet 1.00

This is just a collection of the above and a few others:
> Bundle::Interchange

These are only needed for XLS spreadsheet import/export:
> Spreadsheet::ParseExcel 0.2403
> OLE::Storage_Lite 0.09
> IO-stringy 2.105
> Spreadsheet::WriteExcel 0.33
> Parse::RecDescent 1.80

Don't know what this is even.
> Net 1.07

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just
lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as
well. -- Diane Ackerman