[ic] Trouble with the tag mime part and presetting the name of the attachment

Kyle Cook interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Aug 15 03:19:02 2001

At 09:50 PM 8/14/01 -0500, you wrote:
>hello list -
>i've just installed IC4.8.1 on a redhat 7.1 system....
>makecat did its thing without any errors.
>this is what i get when i start interchange:
>
>----------
>Low traffic settings.
>Calling UI......UI is loaded...
>Interchange V4.8.1
>Configuring catalog test...test config error: Please specify the MailOrderTo
>directive in the configuration file ''
>
>test: error in configuration. Skipping.
>test: config error. Skipping.
>Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 13895)
>---------
>
>this is from catalog.cfg:
>MailOrderTo     __ORDERS_TO__
>
>this is a brand new install on a brand new system... all perl modules are up
>to date..
>
>any ideas?...
>

>thanks
>
>Vlad

Vlad,

I'm familiar with the MailOrderTo being set to a real email address and I'm
familiar
with the structure of __VARIABLE__ so I'm guessing you need to assign the email
address to the var ORDERS_TO  (Maybe this has been Wizardized and /or trying
to pull from a table, I don't know about the newest versions.)

Check your config file for a line like:

Variable    ORDERS_TO    your@email.add

If it is not there then maybe it is trying to get variables from a table
and something
is wrong with the DB, or .....?

Good Luck,
Kyle