[ic] Admin UI Can't delete or archive orders?

Wed Aug 15 11:05:01 2001

Quoting Gavin Harper (gavin@steelblue.co.uk):
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using IC version 4.8.1 and am having problems with the order pages of
> the UI.
> I just can't seem to get the delete or archive feature to work!
> I'm not getting errors in the error log it just reloads the order page.
> Anyone have any ideas, or experiencing similar problems?

You are not on the release version -- that bug was fixed just prior
to release.  You must have checked it out from CVS, and you need an
update.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

I am a great believer in luck, and I find that the harder I work
the more luck I have. -- Thomas Jefferson