[ic] VisaNet authorization...

J. Nick Koston interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Aug 15 18:53:00 2001

--xXmbgvnjoT4axfJE

This url might be helpful

http://www.vitalps.com/sections/int/int_Interfacespecs.html

         Nick

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 03:34:56PM -0400, Mike Heins wrote:
> From: Mike Heins <mheins@redhat.com>
> To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
> Subject: Re: [ic] VisaNet authorization...
> Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:34:56 -0400
>=20
> Quoting Boone, Ricky (BOONER@truliantfcu.org):
> > Okay, I'm a newbie here.  Just lettin' y'all know that before I go any
> > further.  :)
> >=20
> > Alright, here's the situation.  We have a server running Interchange on=
 our
> > Intranet, and will not be accessable to any outside access.  We are a c=
redit
> > union, and we have a Visanet terminal in the same area.  Would it be
> > possible to go straight through Visanet for credit card verification, o=
r do
> > we have to go some other route.
>=20
> This depends on what sort of software Visanet supports. I don't know
> what Visanet is exactly, so I can't be sure, but I am guessing that it
> is the main clearinghouse for Visa and that it has some method for
> automated connection. If ICVerify supports it, it is possible to make
> Interchange use that by mounting a PC directory via Samba and
> manipulating some files. It won't be like falling off of a log, but
> it shouldn't be too hard for a top-notch consultant.
>=20
> --=20
> Red Hat, Inc., 3005 Nichols Rd., Hamilton, OH  45013
> phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>
>=20
> Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
> who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
>  -- Winston Churchill

--=20

BurstNET -  The Speed the Internet Travels

To place an order, or for more info, contact;
BurstNET Technologies, Inc. - BurstNET
Toll Free 24/7/365 Support: 1-877-BURSTNET
Phone (570) 389-1100 - Fax (570) 389-1855=3D20
http://www.burst.net - sales@burst.net
P.O. Box #400  Bloomsburg, PA 17815-0400 USA
A World Wide Leader in Web Hosting & Internet Solutions
The Best Value For Your Dollar On The Net!

Copyright 1996-2000 =A9
BurstNET Technologies, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

--xXmbgvnjoT4axfJE