[ic] Discounting and converting

Stefano Malagoli interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 07:03:00 2001

Hi all,
I have two items in my basket, and the total is present in two different
way.
If no discount are present all it's ok, but if one of the two items is
discounted (via [discount code="[item-code]"] $q * [scratch new_price]
[/discount] )
the total in my default currency is ok, but the total in the other currency
(displayed via [setlocale eur_EUR][subtotal][setlocale it_IT]) are
calculated using the price of the non-discounted items correctly converted
and the price of the second discounted items not converted.

It is correct and I have to modify the discount tag ?

TIA

Cordiali Saluti,

Dott. Stefano Malagoli
Resp. Sviluppo Software