[ic] Interchange-4.8.1 - Change = Errors?

Vlad Sedov interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 10:10:00 2001

that is most likely a permission problem- for some reason, makecat doesnt
set gid's on the catalog files... in other words, set the perms so the
interchange user has access to your catalog files, like products/*, etc/*,
and so on...
also, i noticed that interch doesnt create a symbolic link for the IPC
socket -

ln -s /path/to/interchange/etc/socket /var/run/interchange/socket (if you
installed the RPM)

Vlad

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of
Mathew Jones
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 10:59 pm
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [ic] Interchange-4.8.1 - Change = Errors?

I experienced the same problem, after installing 4.8.1.
I installed the tar.gz file, ran a makecat, then restarted.
on restart i got the following error.
"Configuring catalog test48...test48 config error: Please specify the
MailOrderTo directive in the configuration file ''

Mat

http://www.booksellersolutions.com - building websites for booksellers!
Read what the SF Examiner says about us:
http://www.sfexaminer.com/business/default.jsp?story=b.web.0121

2141 Mission St #301
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 554-0568