[ic] Error after installing 4.8.1

Alessandro Poletto interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 12:49:01 2001

For some month i've used interchange 4.6.x, now i've upgraded to
4.8.1...

There are two big problems:

1) in the old demo (that i've used as a shop modifing it really
alot!) construct, when I try to show the basket (ord/basket.html) the
system say me:

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@192.168.11.204 and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might
have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server
error log.

And in the error.log I found:

192.168.11.205 Zvb8EbLq:192.168.11.205 - [17/agosto/2001:17:54:46
+0200] construct /cgi-bin/construct/process.html Runtime error: Can't
use string ("10000") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at
(eval 127) line 5.

I've discovered that putting nothing in the weight filed (products
table) all works fine!! I've tried without any success to change the
type of the field in numeric or text but the error persist!!!

For me this is a really big problem because the shop is in production
stage! Pleas to all Help!!

The second problem is less important...
After installing 4.8.1 i've tried the foundation demo, and in all the
entrance the server reply me with the: INTERNAL SERVER ERROR...

Many thank in advance to all that can help me!!

Davide.it è il primo servizio italiano di connessione filtrata alla rete.
Veloce, sicuro e gratuito: http://www.davide.it
Registrati ora!

Alessandro Poletto
Via Emilia 1