[ic] PayPal

Sat Aug 18 14:47:00 2001

Hi all -

Anyone know whatever became of the PayPal stuff?  A while back there was
some discussion on the list regarding options for this.  I specifically
remember that 'someone'
(http://developer2.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg04127.html)
had mentioned a 'silent post' interface for PayPal, allowing (I assume) the
use of form fields to collect all needed data on the IC site and shoot it
to Paypal without any further user interaction required.  I have never been
able to get any info from PayPal regarding this.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax