[ic] Upgrade from 4.6 to 4.8

Chad Wittrock interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 08:50:00 2001

I am thinking of updating from 4.6 to 4.8. Is there any know problems or
quirks I should know about? Also, what do I have to do to use my existing
catalog on the new server? Do I just copy it into the catalog directive I
specify in the install? I am planning on using the rpm install.

Thanks for any advice
Chad

                                                 Chad M. Wittrock
    IIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIII  Programmer Analyst
   IIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIII	 Gilchrist 255
       IIIII          IIIII     IIIII		 University of Northern Iowa
      IIIII          IIIII       IIIIIIIIIII	 Cedar Falls, IA  50614-0007
     IIIII          IIIII              IIIIII	 Phone:  (319) 273-7437
 IIIIIIIIIIIIII    IIIII     IIIIIIIIIIIIIII	 Fax:    (319) 273-5836
IIIIIIIIIIIIII    IIIII     IIIIIIIIIIIIII	 Email:  Chad.Wittrock@uni.edu