[ic] editing index.html file [more debugging info]

Ben H interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 10:45:00 2001

I pulled this from the info section of the admin area.

==============
Perl Version    Perl 5.6.0 (called with: /usr/bin/perl)

Optional Module Information     LWP::Simple found (v1.34).
                                 MD5 found (v2.02).
                                 MIME::Base64 found (v2.12).
                                 SQL::Statement found (v0.1020).
                                 Safe::Hole found (v0.08).
                                 Storable found (v1.012).
                                 Tie::Watch not found. Minor: cannot set
watch points in catalog.cfg.
URI::URL found (v5.02).

Safe operations untrapped:      ftfile sort rand

Again, the line in question:

  if($MVSAFE::Safe) {

  I'm thinking its related somehow to safe.pm.
         Does anyone know if the "Safe operations untrapped" is anything
relevant??

I'm just as confused with this hitch every time I try to diagnose it....

Ben