[ic] Search Results, and Cart Display

Korney Gozman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 09:41:00 2001

Hi Guys,
 I have an odd problem,

   I have a complex search result that was ran after you click on the
navigation bar (created by area.txt and cat.txt), but once you purchase
an item
from that result, the cart display comes up at the top of the result,
but now the
result is altered, it no longer has the complex search criteria that was
specified,
and displays the whole category.
 I have my mv_action = set to = refresh,
the search is made using the scan/sf=category/se=.... method,
Im using the modified version of the  construct demo.
 So my question... is there anything that I can do to display the same
complex
search result as before?

-Thanks

Korey