[ic] tutorial problem with checkout

Pann McCuaig interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 20:49:00 2001

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 16:22, Richard White wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to interchange and am working through the
> tutorial. When I try to check out I get the error:
>

> < ----------- Begin Error ---------------- >
> The following information was not given:
>

> Please go back to the checkout page and fill out the
> form properly.
>
> < ------------  End Error ------------------ >
>
> Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
>
> Im using version 4.8.1

Restart interchange. You've probably made some change in catalog.cfg
that needs to be re-read. IIRC, the tutorial isn't really clear on when
and why you need to restart interchange. At least not clear enough for
the folks most likely to be working through that tutorial.

Luck,
Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\