[ic] UPS api change?

Thu Aug 23 21:31:00 2001

Quoting interch (interch@web3.valley-internet.com):

> This didn't start happening until we upgraded from 4.7.8 to 4.8.1, but I
> don't think that had anything to do with it.  The ups-query tag undefines
> the country if the country is 'US', but UPS is returning 'Missing
> ConsigneeCountry' when the country is not passed.  Commented out the line
> that undefines country and it works fine.

I think what it means is that UPS started requiring ConsigneeCountry, and
the update to 4.8.1 was coincidental. The last change to the ups_query.tag
code was January 2001.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".