[ic] Problems installing

Frederick R. Matzen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Aug 24 11:16:00 2001

I have encountered a "PERL error on line 143" upon trying to run the
./configure and install Interchange 4.7 and 4.8.

Since the Documentation 4.8 is very poor for beginners I went back and found
some older versions with the nicer PDF files. They mention "Install the
necessary Perl modules from CPAN (from Bundle::Interchange)."
I can't find these for one thing and another I am not running the server
myself so I don't know if I can get access to do this. Could this be my
problem?

BTW I am trying to install on HOSTWAY.COM and they are currently running
Redhat 6 I believe.

HELP!

thanks in advance :-)