[ic] Foundation Won't Run

Fri Aug 24 12:22:00 2001

I just started working with Interchange and cannot get Foundation to work
although
the "tutorial" version I created from the tutorial runs fine.   All
ownership and permissions
also look good.

I am running the latest versions of Interchange and demo from the Red Hat
website
on the latest Fisher Beta Linux.

When I execute "/usr/sbin/interchange -r  "  I get 2 errors.

1.  "line 7 of "catalog.cfg" required module "Hole" missing .... // ....
Safe::Hole

2.  Foundation fails to start with "error in configuration:  //   config
error"

Questions:

1. Could I have possibly entered something incorrect in "makecat"?  I
selected the defaults.

2. Is there any way of debugging catalog.cfg for Foundation.

            - How does one find which statement is failing in the
catalog.cfg ?
            - How can I replace the cryptic constants with absolute path
names?
            - Can someone send me a working copy of a working catalog.cfg
              for Foundation (with private information replaced with the
word "crap")

3. Why is the "Hole" file missing from the installation?

Thanx for any help.

John G. Hambleton
eTechical Solutions