[ic] Flat fee Shipping Charge

Jillian Carroll interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Aug 24 17:32:01 2001

Hey...

I am sure this has been covered... but I've been wandering through the
archives for an hour now and can't find exactly what I'm looking for... if
somebody could just quickly help me, I'd really appreciate it.

I need to know what line in my shipping.asc file will do this:

If the weight is 1 or higher, charge $6.50 shipping.
If the weight is 0, shipping is free.

I'm sure it's easy and my brain just isn't working... but I keep getting
errors:  Note: No match found for mode 'inc', quantity '', returning 0.  and
such... and it seems once I fix one error, it's another.

Please help!

  _____

Jillian M. Carroll
Internet Consultant, Horizon Computer Solutions
360 1st Avenue North
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 1X4
PHONE: (306) 665-5666 FAX: (306) 665-6199
E-mail: jcarroll@horizon.sk.ca
Web-Site: http://www.horizon.sk.ca