[ic] Interchange and Cobalt

Kenny Shi interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Aug 25 03:40:01 2001

I've spent last 3 hours trying and reading messages
regarding Interchange on Cobalt and CGIWrap issues,
but didn't seem to find a successful installation
example.

I am installing Interchange as a normal user (no su
access) and everything went fine til makecat. Then I
see the famouse undefined catalog error. I printed out
script_name and path_info they are the same. I added
CGIWRAP_WORKAROUND to interchange.cfg, but didn't see
effect - error.log still shows path twice.

Anyone can help me please? Thanks.

Kenny