[ic] 4.8.1 Install instructions?...

Malcolm Webb interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Aug 26 20:44:00 2001

Hi-

I am about to install 4.8.1 onto my test environment, and cannot seem
to locate the install instructions for 4.8.1.

I remember seeing a post about this in the mail archives, and someone
responded that the docs hadn't been uploaded to interchange.redhat.com
due to an oversight - well I just checked, and I still can't find them!

I'm mainly concerned with the order - I've got a fresh Redhat 7.1
system, and I'm going to install Postgres 7.1.3 also.

But there are about 15 RPMs in the IC install - 4 for IC alone!! Before
I start installing stuff I'd like to know the right order. Can anyone
assist?

Please respond to this email address - thanks!

P.S. - a note to the IC team: some install instructions would be
helpful...

-Malcolm Webb