[ic] How to Manual Install as regular user

John Larsen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Aug 27 09:38:00 2001

Hello,

I would like to install as regular user as mentioned as one of the choices
for installation of interchange. Problem is I cant find anything anywhere in
regards to installing as regular user. I do not have root access to the
server. It is shared virtual hosted server. This is a RedHat Linux server.

Am I out of luck until I can get dedicated server? Or is it possible to
install on virtual accounts? If so are there any installation instructions
for this type of installation?

Thank you for your patience if this is a pretty newbie question.

John Larsen
Designer/animator