[ic] Tutorial - How can I acess the back-office UI

Luis Filipe Silvestre Marques interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Aug 27 13:05:01 2001

 Hi. I installed interchange 4.8.1 and went trough the tutorial (installed
the foundation demo and then build the tutorial manually). My question is how
can I access the back-office UI for the tutorial (not the foundation demo).
 I can access the login page
(http://mysite/cgi-bin/tutorial/admin/index.html), but can't login. I tried
to copy the access.asc into my products catalog, but it didn't work. I
receive the following message:

"Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report the
error or try again later. (user database access does not exist. )".

 Can someone help me?? How can I access the backoffice UI?? Or do I need to
build it(the backoffice-UI)??

 Thanks,

--
Luís Filipe Silvestre Marques