[ic] UI page_edit error.

Tommi Labermo interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Aug 28 02:38:00 2001

Hi

I get this error VERY often:

/cgi-bin/shop_ekm/admin/page_edit search error: your search file a valid database reference, was 'backup'.

and I dont know whats wrong. This error message is starting to fill up my log files, making it really difficult to read them. The only changes I've done, is added a couple of fields to the 'products' table.

This error does not seem to affect the normal operation of Interchange, it is just filling up my log files.

I'm running IC 4.8.1 on a RedHat 6.2 system, with mySQL.

Any information on this subject is really appreciated.

/cheers

Tommi