[ic] Fixed Pricing

Leon Harris interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Aug 28 09:54:01 2001

Hi.
I am having a supprising amount of difficulty wit this.
I have put the definitions into shipping.asc for a flat mode:

FLAT    Flat rate    quantity    0    0    e nothing to ship
FLAT    Flat rate    quntity 1    100 f [ var SHIP_FLAT_RATE]
FLAT     Flat Rate    quantity    101    9999    e contact us for rates
on this many items

I edited the variable table and set MV_SHIPPING to FLAT
and SHIP_FLAT_RATE to 10.00

when I checkout from interchange,
I get an error

                           Note: No match found for mode 'FLAT',
quantity '', returning 0.
                    Shipping method

I also have the shipmode set to FLAT in the country db for the country
(australia) that I testing this for.

Any suggestions and help will be greatly appreciated.

I am running ic 4.7.7 with a customised construct-style catalogue.

Cheers,
Leon