[ic] Problems with tutorial

Aaron Kincer interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Aug 28 17:36:01 2001

Is anyone else having problems getting the tutorial to work for 4.8.1 on Red
Hat 7.1?  I have followed the directions exactly up to the end of section
7.1 of the tutorial.  When I restart interchange and try to view the page,
it does not work.  I have tried a huge multitude of things including
makecat.  I also verified that the permissions for everything was the same
for both the foundation and the tutorial.  The foundation works fine, but
tutorial does not.

If I type localhost/cgi-bin/foundation I get the storefront for the
foundation.  If I type localhost/cgi-bin/tutorial I get a "catalog not
defined" error.  Any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Aaron