[ic] Fixed Pricing

Tue Aug 28 18:27:00 2001

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Leon Harris wrote:

LH>>I am having a supprising amount of difficulty wit this.
LH>>I have put the definitions into shipping.asc for a flat mode:
LH>>
LH>>
LH>>FLAT    Flat rate    quantity    0    0    e nothing to ship
LH>>FLAT    Flat rate    quntity 1    100 f [ var SHIP_FLAT_RATE]
LH>>FLAT     Flat Rate    quantity    101    9999    e contact us for rates
LH>>on this many items
LH>>
LH>>I edited the variable table and set MV_SHIPPING to FLAT
LH>>and SHIP_FLAT_RATE to 10.00

When I was adding shipping modes I had to also go into /dbconf and add
a database definition in there. It also seems to me that I had to
define somewhere else, also.

If you can find what I wrote back then (around the end of June) that
might give you some clues. I detailed how I added Priority Mail with
zone based shipping. As I recall, there are some other 'gotchas' that
no one had mentioned, and I covered.

(I would detail it here, but I don't remember. In old age the memory is
the 2nd thing to go. I don't remember the first!)

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, August 28, 2001 at 18:25 PM:
I tried to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

This Linux System has been up 415 hours