[ic] Shipping Calculation Problems

Kenny Shi interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 00:34:01 2001

I am having the same problem on shipping method and
upload images.

For shipping method, even the demo store 2 and 3 have
the same error (http://demo.akopia.com/).

For images uploading. It actually uploads the images
you selected to /store/images/items or thumb, however,
the filename is wrong. It is using the whole path as
the name.

Quite a few bugs to be useful out of box...