[ic] SecureURL is being replaced by CGI::script_name

Wed Aug 29 09:42:01 2001

Interchange 4.8.1, Linux kernel 2.4.9, perl 5.6.1

I think the following lines are causing me problems.
bin/interchange Line 1771
$Vend::Cfg->{VendURL}   =~ s!$real!$CGI::script_name!;
$Vend::Cfg->{SecureURL} =~ s!$real!$CGI::script_name!;

I have FullURL set to yes. I have many different Catalog aliases for
various reasons including separate development servers (joe.domain.com/ic,
fred.domain.com/ic) and for clients that simply want more than one domain
name (teabread.com, teabreads.com). I have only one SecureURL for each
catalog. When I say [process secure=1] I end up with the CGI::script_name
and not the SecureURL I set in catalog.cfg. For me this is not desired.
How can I solve this problem. What am I missing?

Thank you,
Bill Carr
Worldwide Impact
bill@worldwideimpact.com