[ic] SecureURL is being replaced by CGI::script_name

Wed Aug 29 12:34:01 2001

I started using FullURL because I wanted to simplify. It's easier for me
to use the same link file name for all of my catalogs. domin1.com/ic,
domain2.com/ic, etc. All of the catalogs I do need a domain name because
that is how most people find things on the web so I have to think about
that anyway. I like to always call the link program ic and in fact use the
same one for all catalogs. I also find it simple and convenient to have
many developers working off of the same catalog with their own pages
directory and htdocs directory. We have a set up that's working for us
where we do not have to set up a separate catalog for each developer. We
just set VendURL and PageDir using a programmed Watch Point in
catalog_after.cfg based on the CGI::http_host.

Bill Carr
Worldwide Impact
bill@worldwideimpact.com
413.253.6700