[ic] Still Clueless

System Administrator interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 13:21:00 2001

----------999105602

>From the line;

lsh107:~/interchange-4.8.1$ ./configure

I would say, no you were not loged in as root. Install logged in as root, when the configure program states, "program can not run as root, select user to install interchange as:" enter the user name at that time that IC will be run under.

After ./configure runs, log out of root and in as user you stated during install and then you can run the interchange/bin/interchange -r to start it.

RS

"Frederick R. Matzen" <fmatzen@home.com> wrote ..