[ic] Still Clueless

Frederick R. Matzen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 13:39:01 2001

Thanks for trying. I'm still getting exactly the same error message though:

lsh107:~/tmp/interchange-4.8.1$ ./configure

 Interchange Version 4.7.x Configuration

 Copyright 1996-2001 Red Hat, Inc. <interchange@redhat.com>

 Interchange was originally based on Vend 0.2 and 0.3
 Copyright 1995, 1996 Andrew M. Wilcox <awilcox@maine.com>

 Distributed under the GNU General Public License.
 See the file LICENSE for license information.

Found Perl 5.6.0 as /usr/bin/perl

If you get a CPAN error, rerun the configuration and it should go away.

opendir(./../../..): Permission denied at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/FindBin.pm
line 143
Can't write uid file: Permission denied
make: *** No targets.  Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `test'.  Stop.
lsh107:~/tmp/interchange-4.8.1$