[ic] Still Clueless

Frederick R. Matzen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 14:17:18 2001

Here are the results of that from both the root directory I'm in at telnet
and the tmp dir I created from someone's suggestion.

lsh107:~$ pwd
/home/shop4thingys
lsh107:~$ ls -ld ./../../
drwxr-xr-x  16 root     root         1024 Aug  9 15:05 ./../../
lsh107:~$ cd  tmp
lsh107:~/tmp$ cd  interchange-4.8.1
lsh107:~/tmp/interchange-4.8.1$ pwd
/home/shop4thingys/tmp/interchange-4.8.1
lsh107:~/tmp/interchange-4.8.1$ ls -ld ./../../
drwxr-x--x   6 shop4thi shop4thi     1024 Aug 29 12:32 ./../../
lsh107:~/tmp/interchange-4.8.1$