[ic] [query] tag has me dazed and confused

Pann McCuaig interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 14:20:00 2001

And here's the mysql.log entry after I added st=db to the loop search:

010829 14:19:46      84 Connect    ratbert@localhost on tpe08
                     84 Query      select * from products
                     84 Query      select * from products
                     84 Quit