[ic] What do you think?

Wed Aug 29 15:18:44 2001

WOULDN'T AN EXTRA $8,000 A MONTH TAKE A LOT OF THE PRESURE OFF OF YOU?

Imagine being able to offer the hottest consumer savings package in America today and
earn $1,000 each and every time someone joins for $0 DOWN!

Imagine being plugged into a proven system that puts your entire business on auto-pilot
and has you earning $3,000 every week!

Time keeps ticking... We're all getting older…

Are you flush or are you as far behind schedule in accomplishing your goals as most people?
Lets be honest with one another...
Would you like to make some serious extra money... so that you could:

- Pay off your bills and mortgage?
- Send your children to the finest schools?
- Work when you want to and not when you have to?

I can show you how you can make an extra $5,000 a month working just 10-15 hours a
week. I know you are probably skeptical... it's normal and healthy. I was skeptical too the
first time  I read this email. But I decided to check it out and I'm glad I did...

... I made over $12,000 within my first 60 days!  :-)

I'll be happy to show you how you can do the same.

To find out more send an e-mail to:  make_10k_a_month@excite.com with
<Send-Info> in the subject line
or JUST CLICK:  mailto:make_10k_a_month@excite.com?subject=Send_Info

      START TODAY WITH $0 DOWN!

      100% FINANCING - 100% CASH MACHINE

      EVERYBODY IS A PROSPECT - 98% APPROVED

      EARN $1,000 ON EACH AND EVERY SALE TO INFINITY!

      OVER $15,000 IN FREE BONUSES

We provide you with all the tools and the absolute BEST marketing system available on
the web. The only thing you need to do is join our team and plug into our proven system
for success today!

Testimonials:

I did it all with my computer! People sign up like crazy! First I said, ok, I am
financially totally down, I need to give this one a try.  But after two weeks I am
already out of dept! Oh god, I did not expect that! And I am not a sales person and I
did it! I am so excited, thank you Richard and Mary!

- Randy S. Los Angeles, CA

I was in my chiropractor's office when the secretary was about to throw out a fax
that they had just received. The fax was similar to this email and caught my eye. I
did exactly what it told me to do (a fax blast) and in my second day I made $6,000.
No hard selling, no hustling my friends, just friendly people looking at a great
opportunity and wanting in. Even if it took me a month to make an extra $5,000 I
would have been happy, but $6,000 in my second day, wow! I'm excited!

- Dave W. Newport Beach, CA

If you have been looking for something that is NOT MLM, is turnkey and very easy
to do, then join us now. This is a truly explosive income opportunity! Sign up 3
people and earn $3,000! Sign up 10 people & earn $10,000...how much do you
want?

This is the easiest sale you will EVER make! GET STARTED WITH INCREDIBLE
$0 DOWN + START EARNING $1,000 COMMISSIONS YOUR FIRST MONTH!
All sales wired into your checking account on a daily basis!

To find out more send an e-mail to: make_10k_a_month@excite.com with
<Send-Info> in the subject line
or JUST CLICK:  mailto:make_10k_a_month@excite.com?subject=Send_Info

IMPORTANT:

To remove please click:
mailto:make_10k_a_month@excite.com?subject=remove

This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for commercial
email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section

301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot be
considered SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism.