[ic] contents of cart

Ron Phipps interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 16:41:01 2001

> From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-
> users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of David Harrell
>
> http://www.camotruckseats.com/foundation/
> https://ssl.camotruckseats.com/foundation/

Do you have cookie domain set to:

CookieDomain .camotruckseats.com

Do you need to have the domain set to ssl.camotruckseats.com in apache?
Or could you set it up to be www.camotruckseat.com?  In Apache you can
set it to respond to one Virtual Domain on port 80 and another Virtual
Domain on port 443 even though the server name will be the same.  Or set
the virtual host to respond to both port 80 and port 443 and that
eliminates the need for the second directory.

We've found, after dealing with a client that would not buy their own
SSL cert, that it is MUCH easier to setup IC when the SSL domain is the
same as the Non-SSL domain.  However it is possible to have them in
separate domains by using CookeDomain, WideOpen and SessionExpire.

Good luck!
-Ron