[ic] Still Clueless

Frederick R. Matzen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 18:08:00 2001

I wasn't expecting you to fix it. I feel that what you have created is very
good. It's just that my setup wont currently allow me to use it. Had I done
some more research before signing on with Hostway.com I would have found
some of the sites that were Interchange friendly and used them instead.

I've only given up for now (unless some genius figures it out) but I haven't
given up forever.
If I have to in the near future I will change servers.

BTW Anyone using IC successfully on a hosting service?