[ic] ODBC segmentation fault

Klaus Koch interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 30 04:32:01 2001

after nobody could help me with the Sybase connection via the standard
DBI, I have set up a ODBC driver for the database. Like the DBI module,
it works fine from a perl script.

But if I put up this line in catalog.cfg, I get a segmentation fault:

Database products DSN   dbi:ODBC:shop

>From the perl script, it gets its user and pwd from the odbc.ini file.
So I started a try to give it user/pwd/ over this line:

Database products DSN dbi:ODBC:'uid=user;pwd=pwd;eng=shop'
but then it cant load the ODBC driver.

I tried it with NoImport and a products.sql file in the products
directory, in case it couldnt write.

Does somebody know why I get this segmentation fault?

Please help me, I really have to get this working.

Thank you!