[ic] Fixed Pricing

Leon Harris interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 30 10:47:00 2001

Hi Jim. Thanks for your reply. I appreciate you help so far.

Does anyone know how I can create a flat.dbm file in ./dbconf/default_db/flat.dbm. I
am non-us, so the prefixes of postcodes are irrelevant to us here.  Is there a
clearer and more reasonable description of how shipping is set than in the
icdatabases documentation? I just can't get anywhere with this.

Cheers,
Leon

btw ic 4.7.7 immunix 7.0 perl 5.6.1 using mysql on a separate box via a stunnel
encrypted tunnel.