[ic] todays 4.8.2 CVS

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 30 11:01:27 2001

Brian Kosick <briank@nacs.net> writes:

> Just to let someone know, I updated my 4.8.x stable CVS tree and installed
> today, and all of the sub-menus in the UI disappeared as in if you clicked
> on Administration, the
>
> Info Tax Shipping Payment Access Preferences Tables Wizard Apply Changes
>
> menu wasn't there, same deal for all of the main options in the UI.  I read
> a recent thread that Racke is working on 4.8.2 as being the Krümelmonster.
> (Cookie/Crumb Monster, if I'm wrong, my excuse is that I haven't
> spoken/read German in 6-7 years.)

This hairy blue guy living in the garbage can ...
Seems that I hosed the English version of the UI in the stable CVS
tree. I see if I find a fix.

> Is there now an option that I must set to turn cookies on or off, or could
> this problem be totally unrelated?

No, just a plain simple bug :-;

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices