[ic] [more-list] problem (need explanation)

Luis Filipe Silvestre Marques interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Aug 30 13:14:00 2001

  Hi, i'm new to Interchance, and I'm messing around with the tutorial,
trying to show list of products, right from my sql database, but I want to
paginate the result.
  I'm using the following:

> [query sql="select b_id, b_descricao from brand order by b_descricao"
>      type=list
>       more=1
>         ml=2
>     prefix=marcas
>list_prefix=l_marcas]
>
>  [l_marcas]
>  [/l_marcas]

>  [more_list]
>   [more]
>  [/more_list]
> [/query]

 In the first page returned, if I use the links I go to the flypage.html,
where a more detailed description of the product is. But if I start using the
paginate links that the [more-list] generates, the products links in those
pages try to do a search, instead of calling the flypage. What am I doing
wrong??? Is there another way of paginate a result??
  Here are the links I obtain:
  the link I want ->
           http://testes4.loja.local/cgi-bin/tutorial/1.html
  the link I don't want ->