[ic] Fixed Pricing

Thu Aug 30 18:18:00 2001

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Leon Harris wrote:

LH>>Does anyone know how I can create a flat.dbm file in ./dbconf/default_db/flat.dbm. I
LH>>am non-us, so the prefixes of postcodes are irrelevant to us here.  Is there a
LH>>clearer and more reasonable description of how shipping is set than in the
LH>>icdatabases documentation? I just can't get anywhere with this.

As far as I know you can not manually create flat.dbm

In my last message I wrote it carefully to assume that you are non-US
and perhaps living in the country of Brackus.

I offered the USPS Express Mail portion of my file only as an example
of what is working here and as a model for you to build on. I did not
need to build a .dbm file for Express Mail. I simply made those 2
changes that I suggested to you, I went into the UI and clicked on
'Apply Changes' and restarted the server, and it all worked.

If that's not working for you, then my guess is that this is something
that changed from 4.6.1 to 4.7.7

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, August 30, 2001 at 18:15 PM:
Oxymoron: Sweet sorrow.

This Linux System has been up 462 hours