[ic] Question about customer login using Akopia Interchange 4.6.

Thu Aug 30 18:33:01 2001

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001 Psirix@aol.com wrote:

>>I have a quick question about Customer logging into my online store.
>>Im using Akopia Interchange 4.6 My store is almost ready, Im just
>>working out the kinks now.

Great! It's a sharp learning curve! It took me several months to get to
that point, but I made it!

>>.anyway I made a fake account for me to
>>test some things and I log out then I try to log back into my store I
>>put my Name and Password and click the "Log In" but the same "Log In"
>>page comes up again. I can't seem to be able to log into my store.
>>Only when I make a new acount. That's the only way? Does anyone know
>>of something that I can do? I appreciate anyone's help!

The thought that comes to my mind (wrong perhaps!) is that you are
allowing auto-logons. Customers can set this individually. You can set
it globally in catalog.cfg.

Check your error log. You may also have a permissions problem and it
can't write the information to the data base.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, August 30, 2001 at 18:30 PM:
"Knights are hardly worth the trouble! All that shell and so little meat!"

This Linux System has been up 463 hours