[ic] Troubles with Admin UI when adding/editing categories

Chad Wittrock interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Aug 31 12:24:19 2001

I am having some trouble with the Admin UI when I add or edit categories.
When I want to add a category, I get to the form to fill in the necessary
fields, but when I click OK, the category is created but I am sent back to
the form with all the same information filled in except the code which is
replaced with "new". Has anyone else experienced this problem? Editing does
the same thing. Also when I want to add a category and I have just logged
into the Admin UI; selecting "New Entry" brings up the last category that
was added instead of a clear form like it should.

Does anybody have any suggestions?
I can work around this, but it becomes a lot of work after I get a few more
categorys.

thanks in advance.
Chad

                                                 Chad M. Wittrock
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUU NNNNNNNNNNNNNN IIIIIIIIIIIII  Programmer Analyst
   UUUUUUUUUUUUUU NNNNNNNNNNNNNN IIIIIIIIIIIII	 Gilchrist 255
       UUUUU          NNNNN     IIIII		 University of Northern Iowa
      UUUUU          NNNNN       IIIIIIIIIII	 Cedar Falls, IA  50614-0007
     UUUUU          NNNNN              IIIIII	 Phone:  (319) 273-7437
 UUUUUUUUUUUUUU    NNNNN     IIIIIIIIIIIIIII	 Fax:    (319) 273-5836
UUUUUUUUUUUUUU    NNNNN     IIIIIIIIIIIIII	 Email:  Chad.Wittrock@uni.edu